10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

I don't know about you, but our weekend has been jammed back with Halloween festivities.  On Friday I took Miller to a playgroup where the kids got to play and decorate pumpkin cookies. 
 Sweet Hunter.  Somehow I didn't get a picture of Hays...  Sorry buddy!!!
 Ava {in the background} and Miller - He was loving all of the new toys!
 Our host and hostess, Hudson and Hannah
Miller was pretty content to have his plain {fine by mommy!}. 
 Hannah Burson was meticulous with her cookie :)
Jackson, Miller, and Hudson - We tried to get a picture of all three boys sitting together.  You can imagine how that turned out.  We had so much fun!  Thanks for having us Tanya!

That night we went up to Dream Ranch for the Ainsworth's Third Annual Costume Party.  Is it just me or does anyone else find it really fun to dress up as an adult?  I guess it's the one time you get to be completely silly and let's be honest, seeing everyone else dress up provides some pretty good laughs. 
 Our little family waiting for the rest of our "cast"
 Andrew and Maggee
 Hunter, Will, Hays, and Kendall
 All that's missing is a bear...
 Sharon and Billy {Will's parents}
 Ben, Katie, Campbell, me, Miller, and Bryant

We had a big group shot taken of our college group, but it's on someone else's camera.  I'll be sure to post it when I get it.  There were some great costumes!  Several of our college friends came in from out of town with their families and we all spent the night at the Lodge which makes it even more fun.  I LOVE being able to let Miller party for a little bit and then put him to bed downstairs instead of having to leave.  As always, there were some pretty creative costumes and lots of laughs!
Andrew, Winston, Scout, and Evelyn.  Got to love all those babies in pajamas!!

You just though this post was over.  Nope!  On Saturday night we went to my in-laws' house for dinner.  Kate and Scott were in town so we wanted to be sure and visit with them while they were here.  By the way, Kate is the cutest stinkin' pregnant girl around {of course} and she just started a blog.  Check it out if you get a chance...

Anyway, before dinner we took Miller over to his great Aunt Catherine's house.  I was glad we got a chance to see her and I realized how much better I need to be about taking Miller by there once in a while.
 Playing with Papa Frank
 Having fun with Aunt Kate
 Aunt Katie, Miller, and if you look REALLY closely - Baby Limbaugh

Whew!  I'm exhausted just typing all of this!  And now it's off to get ready for our church's Fall Festival.  I may slip into a coma tonight :)  Be back with pictures from tonight soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing all of your pictures and hearing what youre cute little family is up to these days :) i have to admit, miller reminds me a lot of my Harrison, so that makes it extra fun to see him and his adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! We had so much fun this weekend too. Allison and I have some things up our sleeves for the kids in November. We'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a lion make a chest pass like that! What a Baller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, what a long post - hard for us 'ole folks to keep up. I am so happy that you have your ladies play group and your couples "play group" too!
    They will all be cherished friends through out your lifetime and such a blessing from God. Thanks for sharing the photos, some fabulous costumes, hope you put them in your annual photo book! Please email me a photo of Kate and baby bump - am soooo happy for her and Scott.
    Looks like you guys did up Halloween this year.
    WE love you,
    Pop and Gran

    ReplyDelete