10.20.2010

Gran & Pop's

Bryant went to Illinois last week to go deer hunting, so Miller and I headed down to Gran and Pop's house for a few days.  As always, it was fun to have some help with Miller, eat a lot of good food, and just relax.  I came back Saturday afternoon so that I would be here to teach Sunday School, but Miller stayed down there until Monday.  This was an extra treat for me!  I enjoyed having the house to myself for a day and a half, although I worked like mad to get things done around the house that are tough to do with Miller in tow.  It was nice to have some time all to myself, but I was glad when both of my boys got home!  Here's a glimpse of Miller's time with Gran and Pop!
Helping Pop cook.  
Miller loves to say Pop's name and he goes straight to looking for him as soon as he wakes up.
 Getting into Gran's cabinets
Mom said Miller made a little "fort" under here

Thanks for a great visit, Pop & Gran!

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast!! Thanks for sharing Miller, we miss him. It was fun to have the two of you for a few days. See you soon.
    love
    mom/gran

    ReplyDelete