11.12.2010

Hooty Hoot!

Last weekend we went to Auburn's homecoming for a reunion tailgate with my Chi O pledge class.  These girls meant so much to be and I can honestly say that Chi O was one of the best and most important choices of my life.  Sounds dramatic I know, but I went through so much with these girls and grew by leaps and bounds spiritually because of many of them.  I only wish it had been warmer so that we could have all stayed longer.  We had a bunch of cold babies!!  Serioulsy, I wish I would have thought to take a picture of all of the strollers.  We looked like Babies R' Us.  Unfortunately, not everyone could make it, but it was so much fun to catch up with those who could!  In many ways it was bittersweet.  I got a little nostalgic over college days and wished I could go back to the days on the Hall just for a little bit.  Isn't that how life always is though?  I know I'll look back with longing at these days in the future.  Sigh.  
 Ready, Set, Hike!
Can you tell it was a little windy?  The was the best family shot we could get.  Oh, and in case you're wondering, I didn't knock out Bryant's front teeth - that's just a shadow.  He knows not to make me mad...
Thanks for the memories, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment