11.22.2010

Thanksgiving Feast & More

Sorry it's been so long since I updated!  We've been busy, busy, busy!  Last Wednesday, Miller's MDO had their Thanksgiving Feast & Performance.  In true first-grandchild-fashion, we had quite the entourage.  
 All ready for his big day!  {Gran - I cropped you out on purpose.  You would have wanted me to - weird face}
Miller sat like a bump on a log during the entire four minute performance.  I was so proud that he sat still and didn't cry!  
After the performance, we had a Thanksgiving "Feast" preschool style - finger sandwiches, chips, pretzels, cheese, carrots, and cookies.  
What a cute little turkey!
Miller's artwork :)

Later that afternoon, Mom and I took Miller to the playground.  It was so much fun!  We will definitely spend many more afternoons there, until it gets cold at least.
After such an eventful day, everyone needs a ride with Daddy.
The following evening, we went to Betty Jo's house to celebrate Margaret's birthday.  
Miller really ejoyed helping Nana open her presents and I'm so sad I didn't take any pictures of it!  It made me really excited for Christmas though!

More posts coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. love your posts.... you look gorgeous whitney! i love seeing the pics of miller... he is SUCH a doll! such a fun pic of yall on the slide!

    ReplyDelete