4.24.2011

Easter 2011

Here's a photo recap of our day.  Warning: picture overload!!
 There's snacks in here!!
Ready to put our flower on the cross.  When we put Miller down and told him to put it on the cross he proceeded to throw it.  One more confirmation of his gender.  :)
 Lunch at Betty Jo's
 The Easter Bunny brought something for Miller to her house too.
 Time to hunt!
 Another try at a family photo.  Still no smile.
 We ended the day by heading over to Nana and Papa's.  The Easter Bunny came there too!

I'll leave you with the chorus of one of my favorite songs.  It recaps Easter better than any photo!

Living He loved me, 
Dying He saved me,
And buried He carried my sins far away.
Rising He justified freely forever
One day He's coming, oh, glorious day, oh, glorious day!

1 comment:

  1. so, in the 3rd and 4th picture, i think miller looks so much like your dad! i always just think he looks like bryant, but in those pics, all i see is don!

    ReplyDelete