4.15.2011

Miller's Trip

Ok, so I lied.  I promised to be back soon, but it took me longer than I thought.  Please forgive me.  

Miller had a great time at Pop & Gran's house while we were in Colorado.  I am so thankful that he doesn't get upset when we leave him.  It makes it so much easier.  Pop & Gran were sweet to send us picture updates frequently.  Here are a few of the ones we got...
We were thankful for the report that Miller liked coped with the life jacket this year and enjoyed going on the boat.  Last year this was not the case.
Lunch at Niffer's

It was fun to call Miller and know that he recognized our voices.  He still doesn't "talk" on the phone, but he did say "Mama" or "Dada" and would giggle with excitement when we talked to him.  He would also run to find a book he has where one of the characters is skiing.  They would read the book every night and talk about how we were skiing.  So sweet.  Check it out...

Thanks for taking such good care of "Mill-Mill" for us Pop & Gran!

No comments:

Post a Comment