5.19.2011

Last Day of Mother's Day Out

Today was Miller's last day of Mother's Day Out for the year.  Well, technically.  He is going to the Summer program and that starts in about a week and a half.  So we don't have to be too sad.  I have been so very pleased with his sweet little school.  To be honest, when I signed him up I was most interested in having a few hours a week baby-free for errands, appointments, and chores.  I, of course, wanted him to be well taken care of, but I never dreamed he would learn so much and DO so much while in their care.  We are so thankful for the teachers and staff and are excited to have found such a great program to be a part of!  He brought home the sweetest book full of pictures taken throughout the year and artwork made using his hand-prints, footprints, and fingerprints {those teachers are  way braver than I am!!}.  I will treasure that precious book always!  Thank you Beth, Jennifer, and Leslie for a fabulous year!  I had to include Miller's class picture from the Spring.  Aren't they the cutest?!?!
Photo Courtesy of Lecroy Photography

2 comments:

  1. What adorable children! All I can say is that the teachers must have at least four hands each and LOTS of energy to keep up with them. Miller is so fortunate to have such a great Mother's Day Out program and family.
    love ya
    Gran or Gu Ga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a MUCH better picture than the Christmas one ;)

    ReplyDelete