12.06.2011

Let the festivities begin!

Miller and I went to Birmingham this weekend and while I was busy Christmas shopping, Poppy & Cissy kept Miller busy with lots of Christmas fun!  On Saturday they went to Calera to ride the train with Santa.  Miller is really into trains these days so it was right up his alley.
My cousin's husband, Matt, went along with their little girl, Olivia, and his sister, Kate.
 Miller is still talking about his Christmas tree cookie that he got to eat.  Yum!
Miller was not a big fan of Santa.  {Side note:  Whenever he sees a Santa ornament or figurine, he calls him, "Noah".  I have to admit, the children's Bibles we have all depict him with a long white beard and a robe so I can see his confusion.}
 After a busy day for everyone, it was nice to relax at home.
On Sunday afternoon, they took Miller to the Galleria to ride the carousel while I was at a baby shower for my friend, Katie.
I think he had more fun than this picture depicts.   Thanks for a great weekend, Poppy & Cissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment