5.10.2012

House Update 1

We broke ground on our new house today!  {And by "we" I mean our builder and his crew.  No need to search for the big prego girl in the pictures.}  I've decided to keep things simple and post our house updates under the same creative title: House Update.  I am currently open to suggestions for a cuter title, but that's the best my hormonal brain could come up with at the moment.  I may even get really fancy and group them together on one page if I can figure out how to do that exactly.  Tips on that are welcome as well.  : )

Our builder was so sweet to text me these pictures today.  We drove by our lot last night and they hadn't started anything, so I was excited to see that this house we've been talking about for so long has finally begun!  It's just the footing, so nothing too exciting, but we are thrilled to begin this process and thankful that the Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to build! 



No comments:

Post a Comment