9.29.2010

Shoe Shopping

Last week Miller and I were in Birmingham and decided to head to Syke's to get Miller's first pair of walking shoes.  I was so glad we did, because they had a much larger selection than anywhere around here.  Also, they did measured his feet meticulously and actually put him two sizes bigger than a store here did.  Woops.  Miller loves his new shoes and gets excited whenever it's time to put them on.  Just another reminder that the "baby" is wearing off :(
It was tough for me to get a picture of him standing still, but I did my best!  Here he is showing off his new kicks when I said, "Where are your shoes?"...
What a big boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hair is getting thicker and our little one is growing so fast. such good balance and what "manly" shoes, not use to seeing him with shoes on!
    love you all
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww i love him pointing at his shoes :) he is such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete