9.01.2010

Walking!!!

Okay, maybe he's not power walking yet, but yesterday afternoon around 4:30 pm I watched Miller take his very first steps!!!  Awesome.  Amazing.  Incredible.  Overwhelming.  Just a few words to describe how I felt.  He took three in a row the first time and continued in a similar fashion several more times that afternoon.  By the time daddy got home though, he was tired of entertaining momma and just wanted to wrestle with daddy.  So, Bryant has yet to see this new skill yet.  Today I was able to capture a few steps on video to share.

In my excitement I found myself praising God as the most magnificent Creator.  It is so amazing to think of how much Miller has grown and changed in only a year and I know that something so special and complex could only come from the hand of our Lord.  It blows my mind that people actually think we were created by random accident.  No way.  No how.

"For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands." Psalm 92:4

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Miller! The Northcutt girls are so proud of you!!!!! Hope to see you at the lake during football season, so we can see your new mode of transportation in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Miller! That is a very exciting milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! And, you're so right... GOD deserves all the glory! What a beautiful Savior!

    ReplyDelete