9.19.2010

Tailgating on the Quad

Mommy and Daddy took me to Tuscaloosa a couple of weekends ago for the Penn State game.
I got to go over to the quad for a little tailgating and then Nana took me home while everyone else went to the game.  Tailgating was okay, but I could have done without the heat, the rain, the crowd, and the noise.   We finally found Poppy and Cissy's tailgate.
 I even got to see my second-cousin, Olivia.  She's pretty cute.  Too bad we're related.
After that, we went to find Aunt Kate.  I don't know if you know this, but she's pretty important.
By the end of the day I was worn out and ready to get out of there.  Nana strolled me through the crowd back to the car and then it was home sweet home for dinner and bedtime.
Tailgating was pretty fun, but I think the best part of staying with grandparents is the mischief I can get into.
Roll tide everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment