1.05.2011

New Year's Eve & Miracle Babies

Thank you for the sweet comments and suggestions regarding my struggle with Christmas.  I hope that I didn't come across as ungrateful for all that Miller received.  I certainly know how much Miller is loved and appreciate all of you who wanted to do something special for him this Christmas!  I will just have to continue to pray and seek the Lord before next year...

Moving on.  We had a wild nice New Year's Eve at home.  It was a quiet night spent with a few friends and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  We actually rang in the new year with the east coast, everyone went on their way, and then Bryant and I had our own CST countdown before dozing off.  While it might sound boring to some, it was perfect to us!

The next day we went to celebrate the one year birthday of these little miracles...

So many prayed with Kendall and Will as they struggled with infertility and then had two precious blessings seven weeks early.  Amazingly, Hays and Hunter are both completely healthy and growing every day!  I for one am so thankful to share so many of our days with them and their birthday party was no exception.  I don't have many pictures on my camera since I was in charge of getting pictures for Kendall with hers, but I did get a few.  We tried to get one of Miller, Hays, and Hunter...
 
 
without much success.  Better luck next year.  Miller LOVED the balloons and had a ball walking around tangled up in them all.  It was hysterical. 

Today is actually the boys' birthday so let me take this time to give them a quick shout out.  Happy birthday sweet boys!  All of our lives are fuller because of each of you!

4 comments:

  1. I love your New Year's Eve setup! Too Cute and very New Year-y! Happy Birthday (Yesterday) Hunter & Hayes!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-How did I manage to not have any of those homemade marshmallows while I was home??? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER AND HAYES, what blessings they are.
    Glad you all had a wonderful New Year's celebration and I am with Kate, how did we miss the homemade marshmallows???
    maybe next time
    love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!!! Made me tear up!! Your family is a blessing to us too! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete