1.08.2011

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Miller has definitely entered toddler-hood.  Yesterday he climbed on to the coffee table for the first time ever, left me this little surprise while I was drying my hair...
{I'm just glad it wasn't my toothbrush}, and when I made the bathroom off limits he entertained himself in other ways...
 Busted.  I decided since those tissues were already a lost cause it at least might keep him out of other trouble until I could finish drying my hair.
Worked like a charm!  I feel it is noteworthy to mention that all of these events took place within about thirty minutes of each other.  I guess I better stay on my toes!

3 comments:

  1. Terrible 2's here he comes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that my little angel had nothing to do with this incidents, must have been Oreo who was the culprit and then left Miller holding the bag.
    "Not my grandson!" :)
    He is such a love.
    Love
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Eleanor started her blog, I started following yours! I must say I have been remiss in that I have not "commented" until now, but I do want you to know I thoroughly enjoy checking yours. It's nice to be able to keep up with folks we do not see on a regular basis, which I particularly appreciate now that I am not at GES everyday (I retired Nov.30). I have become quite nostalgic about school, and remember with fondness the 2 years I was blessed to work with you. Please do not wait too long to post about Miller! I will be one of many who will miss your stories and sweet observations. Thank you for sharing him with the rest of us.
    Love, Janet I.

    ReplyDelete