2.04.2011

Eighteen Months

Miller got a great report from the pediatrician today!  Here are his latest stats:

Height: 31.5 in  (50th percentile)
Weight:  26.5 lbs  (50th percentile)

He was right on track as far as all of the developmental "skills" they ask about.  Including, "Is he throwing tantrums?"  Umm, yes.  It did make me feel a tad better to know that this is actually medically expected at his age.  He's above the vocabulary they look for {they want 6-10 words at 18 months} and everything looked good physically.  When we discussed eating, I told the doctor that Miller is a great eater except that he's not too crazy about meat.  He likes it sometimes, but overall he doesn't eat that much of it.  He told me that while he does get a lot from the other things he's eating {cheese, yogurt, beans, etc} I do need to "sneak it in" a little more.  I think it's a texture issue.  He does like eggs and fish {which are both soft} so I may up those a bit until he can chomp on some chicken and steak a little more easily.

I'll let Miller tell you what he's been up to these days.

Hi guys!  Boy, do I have a lot to tell you about.
My hair is getting much thicker which leads to some crazy post-nap styles.
That picture reminds me, I LOVE Annie's Cheese Bunnies.  Oh, and I have nine teeth now (and I'm about to get my tenth!)
 I've learned some new tricks that scare my mommy.
I've also discovered that I have some of Aunt Kate's genes and I'm pretty good at shootin' hoops.
I love looking out of the window and yelling "truck!" as every vehicle goes by.  You might also notice that we got some more of that cold white stuff.  My mommy doesn't like it very much.

I also like to keep things organized around here.  Sometimes Mommy needs a little motivation to clean out her drawers.
 I like to look surprised and say, "Whooooaaa" a lot.
What else do you want to know?  All this blogging is making me tired.
Hmm.... Have I forgotten anything?

Oh yea!  Mommy made a video of my doing my puzzle for you to see.  I only respond to Puzzle Master now.

No comments:

Post a Comment