2.27.2011

Birthday Bash

Bryant turned thirty, yes thirty, last Thursday.  I knew he wouldn't want a big party or anything, but he even balked at the idea of going to dinner with a large group.  My laid back fella doesn't like a big fuss ;)  So we celebrated his actual birthday by having dinner at his parents' house.  That afternoon I met my mom halfway for her to keep Miller for the weekend {more on that to come later}.  On Friday, we went to Huntsville with Kendall and Will for a fun filled, marathon, double-date.

We started the night at one of our favorites, Bonefish Grill.  We ate too much, laughed a lot, and apparently dripped a fair amount of lobster butter on the table.
 From there, we headed to Bridge Street for some arcade games {I know, we're out of control}...
 and a chance to wear these babies.
 We got our bowl on...
 where I was beaten miserably.
I decided to drown my sorrows in a pot of flaming chocolate at The Melting Pot.  Oh, and we wished Bryant "happy birthday" while we were at it.
We spent the night there at Bridge Street at the Westin.  Fabulous.  I don't know about you, but I love staying in a hotel.  Especially when there isn't a baby there to wake you up.  Guess what time we slept until... nope, later... later... 10:38!!!  Crazy.  Since breakfast wasn't available at most establishments, we went to Another Broken Egg and added a few more calories to the count.
Yummy.  It was such a fun night!  I can't believe my husband is thirty {and that I'm swiftly approaching it}, but I am so thankful to celebrate this milestone with him!  Happy Birthday, Bryant!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was a good weekend for you and Bryant because it was a fun and fabulous one for us with Miller. Are you sure Bryant was thirty? Looked about six at the car game at the arcade! made me hungry looking at the birthday goodies.
    love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete