2.13.2011

Not a fan

I just got these pictures from my mom and I had to share.  They were taken with her phone and are extremely blurry, but they are still priceless.  Remember those happy little pictures of Miller playing at the mall?  Well, here's what happened when I put a quarter in thinking Miller would love to ride the car...
 Terrified is an understatement.   Then he kept looking at it like it was going to jump up and get him.
He only started to calm when it finally stopped moving.
 I guess it was just a good confirmation that we should wait on a trip to Disney World.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the photos were so blurry, but what a fun time.
    Guess we can save lots of quarters in our trips to the mall.
    We can just let him climb in and pretend.
    loved our day together,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete