2.02.2011

My little boy...

is eighteen months old today.  Oh.  my.  word.  He's on the downhill side to two now and I just cannot wrap my mind around it.  We go to the doctor on Friday so I'll be sure to update you then on his latest stats and I'll try to get a few pictures between now and then.  I have declared today PJ/laundry day and we are not getting dressed or leaving the house until we go to church tonight.  Therefore, I do not plan to take too many pictures today :)  I did, however manage to get a video of Miller this morning and caught him saying a few names and words.  You might want to go ahead and take your Dramamine, because videoing a toddler is kind of tough.  I apologize in advance if you have motion sickness.  I also apologize for my very annoying baby talk :)




1 comment:

  1. HAPPY 18 months little one. so precious!
    Talking up a storm, and has the same wandering mannerism that his Mom and Uncle Brad have!! Never stops moving!
    Love you and miss you, we will eat cake the next time we are together.....shhhh don't tell Mama.
    hugs and kisses
    Gran

    ReplyDelete