3.01.2011

While the baby's away...

the mama will play!  While I missed my baby boy terribly, I had a pretty nice break this weekend.   We had such a great time in Huntsville on Friday night and we went back on Saturday night for dinner and a movie while we had the free babysitting!  On Friday and Saturday I had lots of opportunities for "me" time.  I got to work on Miller's {obviously incomplete and mismatched} spring line...
and even sit by the pool with Kendall for an hour or so.  As relaxing as it was, I missed Miller Man.  It looks like he had a pretty good time at Pop and Gran's house though.  {Disclaimer: All of these pictures were taken with a phone... forgive their quality.}
 
 All of that playing and kissing must have worn him out!
We're glad to have him home safely and soundly!  I think he is getting a little tired of all of Mama and Dada's kisses.  Thanks for taking such good care of him, Gran and Pop!

3 comments:

  1. Cute clothes!!!! I hope Hunter and Hays' turn out that cute! I'm so impressed with all your sewing abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whirlwind. Miller was great, thank goodness he is such a good night time sleeper....goes at full speed all day long. John commented that he wondered how Whitney does it....must be ON at all times. It was a blast! Sorry the photos weren't clearer but he rode the horse every morning and had to check Mommy's room looking for Ma Ma every morning and each nap time. So we had the ritual of kissing Big Brown Bear and all the other stuffed animals each time. His is such a JOY! So loving and easy going and listens extremely well. Love getting to spend time with him. So Mommy and Daddy need to plan another trip soon.
    Love you all, always and forever,
    Mom/Gran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clothes. You are a much better seamstress than me. I have a few things I'm good at. Sewing is NOT one of them. Anyway, where did you get your shirts this time? When I looked recently Walmart only had plain colors with pockets. Oh, and, thanks for the info on the salon. We loved it!

    ReplyDelete