3.16.2011

Sweet Friends

Miller LOVES going to play with his friends Hunter and Hays {almost as much as mommy loves getting to visit with Kendall}.  Usually by about Thursday or Friday, Kendall and I make plans to get together to SOS {save our sanity}.  Whenever I tell Miller we're going to play with Hunter and Hays, he says, "baby" and starts squealing with excitement.  So sweet.  It's kind of funny that he says that though since they're only five months younger than he is.  I took a few of these last week and a few of them are from a while back.
Hunter had to join in on the action...
I took this picture when I asked Miller to give Hunter a hug.  The actual hug picture was blurry, but this was taken just beforehand.
 Of course, a kiss always follows a hug...
We pray every night {well, almost every night - gotta keep it honest ;) } for Hunter and Hays and for their friendship with Miller.  I pray that they will all come to know Christ and encourage one another in their faiths.  We are lucky to have such wonderful friends so close by!

1 comment: